Assistant Manager – Human Resource Analyst
The Human Resource (HR) Analyst will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations related to compensation & benefits, manning, budget, P&L, performance management, KPI, recruitment, retention, and legal compliance etc.
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource system, payroll outputs, monthly P&L, performance management, employee surveys, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors’ practices, and other sources.
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
- May assist HR leadership with budgets, staffing, recruiting, and departmental budgets.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
- May conduct or assist with conducting classification human resources audits to ensure that jobs are properly classified as exempt or nonexempt.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- May guide and/or assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Native Thai with good English language skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or any related field.
- Good computer skill in Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Strong communication skills.
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.