Senior Accounting Officer
Location: S Hotels and Resorts Public Company Limited
The Senior Officer is responsible for overall accounting and finance roles including general ledger, month-end closing, financial reporting etc.
- Manage daily accounting transaction and maintain all related journal vouchers, accounts payable/payment voucher, accrued expenses, etc.
- Process an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year end close
- Prepare reconciliations of account
- Prepare bank revaluation and reconciliation
- Prepare related party report
- Prepare financial statement and reporting package
- Handling all tax submissions including VAT and WHT
- Managing and maintaining document filing
- Liaise with internal and external auditors regarding accounting and tax matters
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years accounting and financial and taxation experience (VAT, WHT).
- Excellent attitude, able to do multi-tasks and teamwork effort
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office especially Excel
- Have knowledge of SAP and Express program will be an advantage.
- Good command of English