Marketing & Communications Manager
Location: Santiburi Koh Samui
As Marketing & Communications Manager you will be responsible for managing the design, implementation, and management of a range of online and offline communication strategies. You’ll work with the marketing and PR teams to execute, maintain, and optimize plans and campaigns in line with the brand’s global strategy, while considering and tailoring for regional audiences.
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities
- Creating and managing all marketing materials and collateral in line with brand direction
- Implementing online marketing activities
- Working with vendors and agencies to create and/or localize communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets
- Supporting PR initiatives
- Maintaining and optimizing property content
- Planning and supporting content creation
- Maintaining website content through CMS
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years of experience in marketing in a hospitality-related field
- Good written and verbal English and Thai is essential.