Manager – Internal Audit
We are looking for an individual who has a strong sense of objectivity and independence to take on the role of Internal Auditor. The successful candidate will be responsible for improving our operations by implementing a systematic and disciplined approach to risk management, control, and governance processes. The position requires a comprehensive understanding of end-to-end key processes, as well as the ability to make sound judgments in executing duties.
- Develop a comprehensive audit program for each engagement, including objectives, scopes, timing, and resource allocations.
- Undertake an in-depth analysis, assessment, and formulation of recommendations for improvement and document sufficient information to achieve the engagement’s objective.
- Effectively communicate internal audit results to the engagement leader and management, including preparation of audit work papers and drafts of audit reports.
- Organize kick-off and exit meetings for each engagement, including sending invitations, presenting at the meetings, and taking minutes.
- Undertake assignments that support the functions of the Audit Committee and any administrative and office works of Internal Audit.
- Perform any other job duties assigned by the Head of IA with professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or any related field.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in internal auditing is required. Experience in the hotel industry is preferred.
- Good knowledge of risks and controls in business operations, as well as foundational knowledge of internal audit practices.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Thai. IT skill is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office, ERP systems, and data analytic tools is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to engage effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail, coupled with the ability to multitask effectively.
- Capable of working under pressure and delivering work within set deadlines.