Director of Culture & Talent Development
Director of Brand Culture is responsible for maintaining an organization’s culture. And that means ensuring all business units align with the organization’s mission, vision, and values. Besides explicit behaviors, a Director of Brand Culture manages the mindsets and beliefs of a workforce. It might not sound challenging or important, but it matters more than you may think. The way the team members think and feel about organization influences the way they work and interact with each other—which goes a long way toward a company’s goals.
- Leading the organization’s efforts to create a culture that supports its mission, values, and brand promise
- Developing and implementing a companywide strategy for culture management
- Ensuring that employees have access to ongoing training opportunities that build skills and knowledge
- Serving as a role model for company values and culture by demonstrating behaviors that support the organization’s culture
- Creating a vision for the organization’s culture based on market research findings and industry best practices
- Provide impactful recommendation and organizational policies, processes, and practices to promote engagement, performance improvement and a culture of continuous growth and development.
- Drive people engagement strategies that align with business priorities and foster a culture of continuous improvement and growth.
- Understand customer needs to develop effective quality control processes
- Ensure employees understand standard and growth product knowledge
- Implement quality assurance to meet the company’s mission and brand standards, target customer needs, and satisfaction
- Manage learning and development programs, IDP, KPI, GSS (Guest Satisfaction), EOS (Employee Satisfaction) and etc.
- Leading regular meetings with L&D leaders to discuss progress towards meeting goals
- Native Thai with excellent English language skills
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Hospitality Management or a related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Brand Culture
- Strong communication skills
- Working experience in public listed company is a plus
- Strong sense of brand governance
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment