Compensation, Welfare and Benefits Manager
The role will be responsible for defining the entire compensation and benefits and work closely with Senior Manager both of company Head Office and Operations. This role offers a competitive base salary with attractive benefits.
- Design compensation packages, incentive and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan.
- Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity.
- Monitor and oversee compensation, welfare and benefits operations, providing consultation and assisting the Head of Department and HR operations leader with payroll, compensation, welfare and benefits issues.
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate team members.
- Renew compensation and benefits plans if needed.
- Assist and facilitate the implementation of performance management; work with HR Department, Head of department to ensure the process to be accomplished as plan.
- Develop/suggest policy and analyse in the detail concerning performance grading, salary increase, bonus, promotion, etc., for management’s consideration and approval.
- To ensures all team members are aware of company benefits and make these available.
- Liaise with Department Heads on the development of up-to-date Job Description.
- To monitor Employment Contract, Hiring Document, Team Members personally file, Performance Management document, etc. including Work Permit and Visa for expatriate team members are completed and up to date new procedures from the governors.
- To succeed in the Compensation & Benefits Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with Senior Manager and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least five years of experiences in compensation and benefits or any related.
- Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems.
- Able to work independent.
- Strategic, logical thinking and good analytic skills.
- Good English communication and presentation skills.
- Work well under pressure, hands-on, can-do attitude, proactive, ability to lead and strong project management.
- Good command of English.