Assistant Vice President – Company Secretary
The Company Secretary’s roles and responsibilities are to perform duty in compliance with laws and follow up activities of the Board of Directors and Board Committees, and management to be in line with relevant laws, regulations, and articles of association of the Bank. The Company Secretary is also to support the Board of Directors, board committee, and management to implement operation in line with good corporate governance.
- Ensure that business of the Company is conducted in accordance with its objectives as contained in its Memorandum of Association and affairs of the Company are managed in accordance with its Articles of Association and the provision of company regulations and other applicable legislation.
- Liaise with the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and ensure that corporate information disclosure to regulatory agencies is completed and in accordance with the laws and regulations.
- In charge of corporate events of the Company and its subsidiaries/ JV companies for Shareholder’s meetings, Board of Directors Meetings, and sub-committee meetings in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, the Article of Association, and best practice.
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, shareholders, directors and secretaries of the Company and its subsidiaries/ JV companies.
- Provide recommendations to the Board on company businesses, as well as company regulations, articles of association, the Securities and Exchange Act, the Public Limited Companies Act, SET and SEC regulations, and other applicable legislation.
- Serve as a center of news and information for the directors, executives, and shareholders.
- Ensure that business of the Company complies with the resolutions of shareholders’ meetings, Board of Directors’ meetings, and sub-committees’ meetings.
- Take other actions as announced or required by the Capital Market Supervisory Board and as assigned by the Board.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Law or any related field.
- At least 10 years in company secretary role, practicing in organizing all tasks related to board of directors and shareholders meetings for a number of group companies and providing practical advice on company and corporate laws.
- Business English.
- Knowledge of company and corporate laws.
- Strong knowledge of SEC/SET rules, regulations and requirements, Public Company Act, Thai Corporate and Commercial Law.
- Good analytical skill and able to work independently.
- Self-motived & result oriented with good interpersonal skill.