Assistant Manager – Finance and Accounting
Supporting the finance department, accountant, and management team by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks. Preparing budgets, maintaining reports, and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the company. The Assistant Manager – Finance and Accounting will be proactive member and direct involvement in and accountability for the overall financial performance of the business plan.
- Ensure high standards of financial control are maintained and that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented, reviewed, and validated.
- Work with Corporate Office Management/Finance/Construction leadership to ensure proper accounting and reporting of expenses.
- Support a preparation of budgets, forecasts, and cash flow reporting.
- Support a Forecasting, financial modeling, and expense analysis.
- Cash management and oversight of expense disbursements.
- Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes and controls.
- Timely production of internal financial reports of the group.
- Monthly preparation of Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Work closely with internal auditor and external auditor.
- Familiar with IFRS and Public Listed Company accounting requirement.
- Bachelor of Accounting required.
- At least 7 years-experience in the accounting or financial field.
- Working experience with accounting systems as well as internal and external audit functions required.
- Experience in vendor contract administration, financial control, staff management property and facility management require.
- Understanding of operational cost control, vendor management and quality assurance.
- Must be a strong team player with an ability to build effective working relationships with individuals, other department heads and client representatives.
- Energetic, lateral thinker with an enquiring mind and a commercial approach.
- Experience in the development and implementation of programs to drive out cost inefficiencies.
- High degree of personal drive and motivation to succeed.
- Good communication (written and verbal) both in Thai and English.
- Ability to learn quickly and keep abreast of development.
- Committed to achievement of assigned goals and targets.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain progress on multiple projects and processes.